PRAKSHIPTA is a Project expo event conducted as a part of VIDYOUTH-2k19, the technical festival by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, JNTUK, UCEN.
- Atending Project Expo allows you to get infront of your target audience, Which is a perfect opportunity to showcase your talent and boost your skills.
- This also plays a vital role on building up the self confidence of the students.
- The contest is open for the students belonging to ECE and EEE.
- Projects can be choosen from any area of interest.
- Maximum number of participants representing a single project should not exceed 3.
- E-mail (with your project abstract and requirements like power supply, measuring instruments etc.,) should be sent to email@example.com on or before 20-12-2019 (2:00 PM)
- Confirmation of participation is done by a mail and after receiving it, you’ll have to register at the website’s register panel.
- Strictly be in professional attire.
- Event registration fee is Rs.150/- per project.( Same fee for 3 or 2 or 1 member in a team).