Prastotavya (Paper presentation) is a Technical event held as a part of the VIDYOUTH 2K19 symposium by the departament of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, UCEN, JNTUK. The authors are advised to register online through the website. Online registration is available at the bottom of the page and you can also make it through the register tab.
Applications of Internet of things in Electrical Engineering
Power Electronics and Drives
Renewable Energy Systems
Smart and Micro Grids
Latest trends in Electrical engineering
Any other topics relevant to Electrical Engineering.
The event registration fees is Rs.150 per NON IEEE members and 100/- for IEEE members presentation(ppt). (Ex. If the paper is presented either by single author or two authors, only one ticket is to be bought.)
- Maximum number of authors allowed per paper is 2
- A total time of 10 min (8 min for presentation + 2 min for Q&A session) will be given to the author to present his/her paper.
- Abstract should be sent to email@example.com by 17-12-2019.
- The authors, who receives notification of acceptance are supposed to send the complete paper(ppt) on the prescribed date.
- Around 25 papers will be called for presentation.
- Two hard copies of the paper are to be carried by the author to the hall without which he/she may be refused to present the paper.
- Others are not allowed to hall except the authors.
- Spot payment is available on the day of the event but the author need to register before 17-12-2019.